cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How can I track my Pre-Order?

Reaper89
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 256GB IPhone 12 Pro in store on the 25th of October, I was made aware of the wait time of 14 days which has passed. Obviously with lockdowns I expect some delay.... how can I track my order as the email I received only has a transaction number for my preorder deposit? No tracking number/order number?

12 REPLIES 12
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Reaper89,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll receive a text message from DPD with your tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched.

Thanks

James

@James_B I understand that I was told this when I preordered however its well overdue from the date I was advised so wondered how I can track this? I've had no update as to why its late or when I should now expect it.....

James_B

I'm sorry to hear your order has been delayed @Reaper89

I'd recommend contacting your local store to see if they can give you an update.

Thanks

James

@James_B I have done that they said they had to give their preorders up to a central upgrades team, she assured me ill be in the same position in the queue as I was and when the device is available I should get it. Is there a contact number for this team so they can update me? She didn't have any way to contact them in store and said she could no longer check progress on  y order as its been handed over to them due to lockdown.

James_B

Hi @Reaper89,

If your order has now been switched to home delivery, our Customer Care Team should be able to retrieve your order number for you.

Thanks

James

@James_B I have managed to get an answer that my order is still present and awaiting stock arrival. Can you confirm when the next stock of iphone pro Pacific Blue 256GB should arrive? I ordered on the 25th of October.

Hi @Reaper89 ,

As soon as your device is in stock it will be dispatched to your home address.

All orders are processed and dispatched on a first come first served basis with any back orders being fulfilled first.

As soon as your iPhone is available for delivery, you will receive details from DPD.

Alex 🙂

@Alex_S I do appreciate this and have been told the same many times, however given i was told 14 days(max) when I ordered and tomorrow is 21 days thats quite a delay.... and still no update as to when I should expect it????? Today? Tomorrow? Another 14days???? I have no way to track this order and just keep getting told the same when it arrives in stock...... when is the stock arriving??

Hi @Reaper89,

When you spoke to our Customer Care Team, did they provide you with your order number? You may have received this with the paper work from the store too. 

You can use this with your email address to track your order online. Any updates will show here as we get information regarding your stock and delivery.

Alex 🙂