cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple IPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb Sierra Blue

Marts212
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve spoken with DPD not a word about when my device will be arriving. I ordered on Wednesday 22nd September @ 16:45pm GMT

Have been noticing that other customers have been getting tracking delivery details despite ordering on the same day as me to be having their phones arrive to them today. This is unacceptable to leave a customer in the lurch like this, you can’t even tell us how long roughly it’ll be example.. days , weeks months. Many people have received £50 off their next bills due to delays. My device is obviously delayed so why haven’t I benefited from this. I wouldn’t usually care but my grandfather is in the last days of his life. It’s an added stress that I DO NOT need at the minute.

this EE community is utterly useless, all you have is automated bots with no one else at the end of this thread. Atleast with O2 they have life chat guru’s! This is totally unacceptable & when it comes to upgrading next year round, many people will remember what has happened this time around including myself. For someone who pays £185 a month for 3 devices , it sure is aggravating. 

DO NOT sign people up for a contract if they are never going to receive the device. Can anyone else relate to the frustration this causes. People may say that I need to get a grip but its unacceptable for people who have ordered after me to be receiving there device before I am! I thought we was all in a queue , first come first served? Well that is a lot of old ….

6 REPLIES 6
Marts212
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve spoken with DPD not a word about when my device will be arriving. I ordered on Wednesday 22nd September @ 16:45pm GMT

Have been noticing that other customers have been getting tracking delivery details despite ordering on the same day as me to be having their phones arrive to them today. This is unacceptable to leave a customer in the lurch like this, you can’t even tell us how long roughly it’ll be example.. days , weeks months. Many people have received £50 off their next bills due to delays. My device is obviously delayed so why haven’t I benefited from this. I wouldn’t usually care but my grandfather is in the last days of his life. It’s an added stress that I DO NOT need at the minute.

this EE community is utterly useless, all you have is automated bots with no one else at the end of this thread. Atleast with O2 they have life chat guru’s! This is totally unacceptable & when it comes to upgrading next year round, many people will remember what has happened this time around including myself. For someone who pays £185 a month for 3 devices , it sure is aggravating. 

DO NOT sign people up for a contract if they are never going to receive the device. Can anyone else relate to the frustration this causes. People may say that I need to get a grip but its unacceptable for people who have ordered after me to be receiving there device before I am! I thought we was all in a queue , first come first served? Well that is a lot of old ….

Marts212
Contributor
Contributor

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Marts212

I am so sorry to hear you are still waiting for your new phone and of course would like this to not cause any extra stress to you during this difficult time. 

I have checked our stock for this device and can see we are looking to deliver as soon as we receive stock from our supplier. 

If you wish to speak with our customer care team we do have a live chat option which will allow you to have a conversation with an agent who has account access. 

Our customer care team will be able to locate your order on your account and provide you with any available updates. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the mean time. 

Katie.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Marts212.

I am so sorry to hear you are still waiting for your new phone and of course would like this to not cause any extra stress to you during this difficult time. 

I have checked our stock for this device and can see we are looking to deliver as soon as we receive stock from our supplier. 

If you wish to speak with our customer care team we do have a live chat option which will allow you to have a conversation with an agent who has account access. 

Our customer care team will be able to locate your order on your account and provide you with any available updates. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the mean time. 

Katie.

It’s not really a good answer, all the bots are doing is copying replies that are sent to anyone that posts, it’s ridiculous even having EE community as it’s not a real person responding 🙄

I'm just as frustrated as you are. I don't get why they're allowing orders to be made if they can't fulfil them.

Stupidness