cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order number received, card not debited, order tracking not working

Honza29
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon,

just placed an order with xko prefix.  However, no money has been taken from my debit card and the order tracking doesn't work.

I have the confirmation email from EE but I'd expect the money to have been debited from my card by now... (My bank app alerts me when debits are processed).

Phone lines are busy so don't want to clog up the lines.

Chat link isn't working.

Is there any way I can check if there's a problem with my order.

Reading other posts on this thread, this seems to be a common problem.  If there IS a system-wide problem, can we get a sticky on this thread to say so?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Honza29  did you receive a tracking number ?  a XKO number is just an order number not a tracking number.   And live chat does work but as EE are extremely busy and you are aware that customer services are taking lots of phone calls live chat is only available when a agent is free to chat.  EE are working with reduced numbers of customer services due to social distancing. 

No.No tracking number was received.What is more worrying is that my debit card has not been debited.I understand that you have reduced staff numbers, everyone does.HughSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Honza29

Welcome to the community. 

Since last night have you been able to get an update regarding your order?

Katie 🙂