Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Where is my order?

I am sad to say that I STILL haven't received my phone that I ordered online over a week ago.  I followed the e community directions and called 150 on Friday who checked out my order and assured me that it would be delivered yesterday. It has not arr...

l_farmer1 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM card failure?

What does “sim card failure “ mean on my husband’s payg phone?

Spris by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Will my new SIM only plan work on a new phone?

Hello, I broke my phone on my current contract and so rather than getting it repaired I decided to buy a new phone outright. I paid the early upgrade fee and changed over to a new SIM only plan. I just wanted to make sure that the SIM will work with ...

snafu333 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order number received, card not debited, order tracking not working

Good afternoon,just placed an order with xko prefix.  However, no money has been taken from my debit card and the order tracking doesn't work.I have the confirmation email from EE but I'd expect the money to have been debited from my card by now... (...

Honza29 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! reinstating connection

My connection has been disabled due to 6 months inactivity. How do I reinstate it?  I cannot get through to you on the phone as there is a 30 minute wait and my landline phone runs out of battery life before then.

Text and calls

Hi how do I find out the text and calls from my other sim if I don’t have the sim with MeV 

Resolved! Is it possible to get back a mobile phone number I gave up?

Hello,  hope I have put this question in the correct forum.  I gave up my old mobile phone number least year but would like it back. Is this at all possible assuming it has not already been given to someone else? bit of a weird question I know but an...

Limey83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g router signal

Hi, we are thinking of moving to a rural location and my S10 phone on showed 8Mbs download and 1.5Mbs upload from the car outside the house.  Does anyone have any experience of whether the 4g EE router with an antenna improves the speed generally or ...

DS1973 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim cards

Hi I have a sim in my apple phone which works at 4 G I also have a sim in my 4G Wi-Fi.  I have been getting lots of problems with speed on my Wi-Fi, I have taken the sim out and put it in my phone and it is only registering at 3 G! so my 4G mi Wi-Fi ...

rosymac1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful