Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New pay monthly sim hasn’t arrived

Hello, I ordered a pay monthly sim about a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived to me and it said on the email that if it doesn’t arrive within a week to contact ee, I also tried tracking the SIM card with the tracking number I’ve been sent and the w...

Summer890 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! no order number for upgrade - needed for watch deal

I have received on offer of a smart watch for upgrading my phone. it asks for a proof of delivery. Non of the emails or texts contain a tracking number and no paperwork was received with the phone on delivery. Where can i get this number from

AH10 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S10 sim card problem

Hi,i just received my galaxy s10, i'm upgrading from an s5. I want to keep the same number and the guy told me the s5 sim(micro) card would fit. I think i need a nano sim card, i phoned ee and the guy said they use multi sim cards well i can't get my...

jim64 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

Hi am actually looking to see when my phone be delivered as the tracking think isn’t working 

Red network light

Hi I have an ee 4gee home router I use at a caravan park that's worked perfectly well until tonight when the connection started to drop and now the network light is red and I have no WiFi, can anyone help?

Andy1986 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Porting my number to my new phone and plan to the same network

I was due for an upgrade on my existing EE plan but wasn't impressed by any of the deals being offered with EE. I found a good deal with a new phone and payment plan through a third company, but as I have been with EE for many years and am still happ...

DeafGirl by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim

Will my sim work if I take it out of my phone and put it in a different phone

Mo271 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data not working

I can't get my data to work at all on some app.  I literally switched to the network for using faster data on gaming apps and socials. But if I can't do that I'm gonna have to cancel my contract. This is actually a joke cos nobody said anything about...

Biqbal by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful