Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New phone: SIM not recognised

Hi,My phone screen went black and I can't use my old phone so i bought another phone and the SIM card was recognised at first for an hour. The phone now doesn't recognise there is a SIM inserted. Please can someone help? 

Belay by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! DONGLE ACCOUNT - UNLOCK AND ACTIVATE

Morning all I had a Dongle device 4GEE WIFI MINI, back to 2017 that I have not use it anymore since then.But now that I'm going to take a short vacation in a place where there is no internet, I thought I could reactivate this Dongle device again, thr...

AB1964 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Sim card not working

Hi there,  My sim card has stopped working. It does this sometimes and usually i just turn it off and on and it works. I have tried cleaning it and nothing has worked.  Ive read on a previous comment that i need to ring 150 to sort a replacement sim ...

Sim card activate

Hi I recently ordered a new phone and sim card I put my new sim card in phone to activate it it but it still hasn't activated is there a reason why  Thank you 

Derek78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

activating new sim

Hi I just get my sim, this is my first sim with ee, how can I activate it?

ads70 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

upgrade to sim only deal

I want to ask why changing to a sim only deal at the end of my two year contract costs the same per month as my phone and service contract.   Doesn't seem fair to me.

sued1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4GEE wifi keeps dropping out

Any suggestions Folks? Just upgraded from mini wifi to larger one... Got it all swapped over ok and connection keeps dropping out.. Done signal check.. rebooted etc.. showing 3 or 4 bars so should be good but still drops out??