cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97
Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

As we go into the launch week hopefully we will see a similar story to prior years, with our orders moving to show a expected delivery date on Wednesday morning and the DPD texts on Thursday! 

Only communication I’ve had to far is a text saying my order is confirmed, no email at all but the link in the text worked and I called Friday and they said my phone was definitely ordered. May not have got an email as someone on the phone did the upgrade for me so he may have not put my email in properly / at all. 

Bloke1904
Visitor

I just called earlier this evening (19/09), and I was wondering if my order that I placed yesterday morning was on the backlog as stock is out for the pro models. I was told that the backlog of orders began yesterday evening, and that the 13 Pro Max I ordered will be with me Friday! 🥳. I hope this helps anyone else that is wondering the same! 

kevinsays
Investigator
Investigator

Upgrading from the 11pro to the 13pro and keeping the silver colour - some people are getting shipping confirmations in the USA, for us here in the UK, we'll see info later today/ this evening. 
If you made your order on Friday, you will have your new phone on release day 🙂

I've already bought a Spigen case as a short term case, you can actually buy the apple cases now from your local apple store! What case are you getting? I have my eye on the new pitaka case

Hello if you ordered any other colour apart from silver or blue it comes 1st October I’m afraid I spoke to EE on Friday and they said whoever pre ordered silver or blue will get it launch day that’s for the pro max btw. 

@MistaD I spoke to them Saturday to confirm my trade in device for the order and they said my 13 pro max in graphite would be delivered release day. 

Seems they’re saying different things but hopefully everyone gets their phones quickly. 

lovemetalkelz87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I had exactly the same done on the phone Friday and only received a text. and it shows awaiting dispatch date so I think its gone through.

I only had a text last year and it went through fine and received on release day. 

this year I had an email the following day with order confirmation but no text. 

im just praying for Friday delivery! Annoyingly got to wait until Wednesday/Thursday to find out. 

@Charlottedesir I only had a text this year (pretty sure I had text and email last year) with the order tracking link which all works as expected. I did phone them to check that the order was visible in their system which it is. Friday can’t come quick enough.

Hello all, it’s my first time preordering with EE and I’ve encountered a problem. I’m unable to track my order. I get the following error message: “Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.”

I did call up on Sunday and the adviser told me that all was good. She didn’t know why I couldn’t track my order though so hoping one of you preordering veterans know the answer!

If it helps my order number, which I received by email, starts with XKO…

edit: I preordered the 13 pro max 256GB in Sierra Blue. Was going to go with graphite but the delivery was delayed. The blue actually looks really nice so I’m actually happy about it. Went with midnight green for my 11 pro max.

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Maetras if I remember correctly the Xko number is an internal reference number we used but is not actually the order number mine for example starts 0019 and does show in the order tracker. I believe this is also why the xko number shows nothing in the tracker. I’d call them back & ask them to confirm the order number for you that you can use in the ee order tracker.