Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Iphon 13 pro max color change

I pre ordered my mobile iphone 13 pro max 256gb in gold on 17th September and i get my mobile on 2nd October in ee store but i want to change my mobile color anyone can guide ? Because hounslow high street branch not even answer the call. 

iPhone upgrade issue

I am eligible for a standard upgrade, I’m trying to upgrade but each phone I pick says the same thing -  ‘Sorry Karen, it looks like there are no suitable plans available for this device right now.’ I want to upgrade to an iPhone but all day this - i...

Karen2019 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No Sim Card delivered.

About three months ago, I started a new contract and got a Samsung S21+ on EE. It was a double sim holder so I put in my existing sim card and waited for my EE sim to arrive. It never has. I've been using my existing sim contract for the past months ...

Cullers by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New SIM card not received after 2 weeks

Had email saying new pay monthly SIM despatched on the 24th September. No SIM has been received yet. How do I order a replacement? Do these usually take this long?

WilsonB2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade & Delievery

Hi, I placed an order on Thursday 7th Oct for an upgrade. I received a text to say my order was being processed but have not received anything since.I have tried tracking the delivery using the order number in the confirmation text and link but get a...

Not happy with ee

I got the samsung  z3 flip on the 1st of  September  and I'm paying 73 pounds a month for it .and now ee r doing a promotion  on the z3 for 57 pounds a month plus the galaxy watch 4 as a gift .now as an ee customer for a long time I think it is muggy...

Brian610 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Local store not found

My wife was due to upgrade her phone so asked me to help as she is not very IT literate, in fact online services scare her. all went well until we wanted to have the phone delivered to our nearest store as she figures it is safer than having it deliv...

coadhall by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cant contact live chat

I was told to contact EE to get a 50% discount in my bill for the next 3 months but Ive not been able to use live chat, is there a staff member who can help me? PS. I prefer to use live chat as Im partially deaf and its much easier than speaking on t...

JWalsh3 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new phone on pay as you go

New phone is due to arrive tomorrow. Old sim card is "large" version and will not fit new phone according to EE Shop. Require new sim to transfer contacts etc to new phone.

tneilg by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to top up

I normally top up by the app but the app will now only allow a recurring top up that I do not want. When trying to top up on my EE site with my saved card it asks for more authorisation. I then get sent a code from my bank but can't put it on the top...

Katieb89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful