cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Local store not found

coadhall
Investigator
Investigator

My wife was due to upgrade her phone so asked me to help as she is not very IT literate, in fact online services scare her. all went well until we wanted to have the phone delivered to our nearest store as she figures it is safer than having it delivered to our home, as we both work full time.  Only issue is, the EE website could not find our local store, I put in our postcode, searching for 15 minutes then kicked back, so tried our town, again searching for 15 minutes and kick back, so logged out and back in to see if that will sort, but no, still whirly gig and "searching" so could not progress, so had yo finally sign out then back in and go through all again to have delivered to house, now she is panicking as 4 days later still no sign of phone.  Any ideas or do EE need to sort website.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@coadhall   what device was ordered did you receive a order number?   Have you checked in your spam folder  ?  where are you given a tracking number ?