cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Not happy with ee

Brian610
Visitor

I got the samsung  z3 flip on the 1st of  September  and I'm paying 73 pounds a month for it .and now ee r doing a promotion  on the z3 for 57 pounds a month plus the galaxy watch 4 as a gift .now as an ee customer for a long time I think it is muggy and out of order that I pay 73 pounds and all other customers  who get the z3 now will get it at 57 pounds and a free Galaxy watch .I want ee to do something  about this or I will b sending  the phone back,and going elsewhere..

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Brian610

Welcome to the community.

I understand that you're unhappy that we now have a new promotion, but that wasn't available when you took out the plan. All customers who ordered at the same time as you would have had the same options too.

If you would like to discuss this further, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Brian610  EE have every right to offer promotions when they see fit.   You choose to take out the contract when you did and you agreed to the terms and conditions when you took out that contract.   If you call customer services to terminate your contract you still be liable to pay off the remaining term of that contract.    Perhaps you should’ve waited but in doing this you’ll always be waiting in case something better comes along.