cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97

I ordered on Saturday at 9 am. yesterday my date moved to expected delivery date of the 24th it now has moved to dispatch in 24 hours . 

for those confused about XKO numbers and order numbers for future reference just remember , an XKO is a digital order number , a number that starts with 01 or 02 is an order number . Sometime XKO numbers have to be put in manually, this occurs when a backlog happens. I’ve had numerous pre orders with EE so I’m very familiar with it in fact I’ve always had my pre order with EE on launch day . Also You won’t get a DPD tracking number that starts with 1550 until dpd have the parcel. 
Dpd have an app sometimes it’ll pop up on there before the actual tracking. 
Good luck guys 

Itchy135
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, ordered my upgrade on friday just after 1, and ordered a graphite 13 pro max for delivery on launch day. Sunday got an email saying please give EE a call as they needed more info to progress my order. Called Monday and it was money that wanted, not info as the tariff I’d chosen was£2 cheaper than my current. Agreed to up to a higher tariff, and phone ordered. Then noticed that graphite was a 14 day wait for delivery, called again and changed to a blue phone as they were still shipping on launch day. Not it’s Thursday and there’s still no delivery date on my tracking, showing as awaiting confirmation. Been an EE customer for many years, and this has to be the most annoying upgrade experience I’ve been through…….

ogamelight
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB, I’m also still awaiting confirmation. Last year however my EE order tracker didn’t change until the Thursday, so there’s still time.

ogamelight
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered Saturday at 8AM, the IPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB, Sierra Blue. Order tracker still shows awaiting confirmation for the delivery date. Looks like the 1TB versions haven’t been stocked very well at all. 

Mine still doesn’t have a date but said it was available for launch day. So fingers crossed it updates today 

Enjoy your 1TB - I only got the 256GB, 13 Pro Max in Graphite, but directly from Apple

Fingers crossed then. Thanks

Mine has now moved to dispatched so just waiting for DPD text

Ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max 128 at 1pm Friday via the app, received an email to call with more details so called Saturday morning to complete the order. I just received a DPD text to book my 1hr slot! It’s arriving between 10-11am tomorrow 😊

Teemeans
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Ordered on Sunday at 9am Sierra blue 128GB pro and it’s moved to dispatched. It’s also showing in my dpd app just waiting on a time slot 😊