cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I made the same for the 12 Pro last year and i think it got to 38  pages of comments, so thought id try the same this year!

Managed to get a 128GB  iPhone 13 Pro Max in silver. I called yesterday to ask about the rumours of waiving early upgrade fees and it actually worked, i didnt have to pay the £100 MyEE was telling me I needed to pay to upgrade. He said it looked like i did have to pay but when he went thru a mock upgrade process it let him say no fee.

Did the order this morning with the same guy who was nice enough to phone back at like 10am to tell me the plans/options they'd have available. About 1:25pm ive had a text come thru with a link that goes to my order tracker page.

Address just shows: Your Address and delivery just says: Awaiting Confirmation. Also the name of the iPhone is showing as `iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver` so thats a nice bug haha

How has everyone elses process been?

97 REPLIES 97
Lyle1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

mine has also moved to 24th of september.

ordered iphone 13 pro max in blue 512gb

No update for me on an order placed Friday. iPhone 13 pro max 128gb in Graphite. 

Hoping I’ll get an update soon…

Hi, I had abit of a mess with my order.

I originally got onto the preorders at around 1:15 on the Friday and completed the order by around 1:20ish. 

I then went on with my day but decided to go into an EE shop to ask about the order as I had some issue with the iPhone 12 Pro Max the year before. They said my order didn’t exist, so I was like great. I rang customer support and they said the order did exist but some details needed to be completed so I did on the phone and then got a new email saying the order had been confirmed (I had had one back at 1:20ish earlier too). 

I said to the advisor that I didn’t want to keep the online preorder if it meant it would now be super Late as this is happening at around 6pm. He said that my order would be in the queue from when I originally ordered at 1:15, and that it should be delivered the 27th. I don’t think this is believable at all.

not sure what to expect or what to do. 
any help or details appreciated. 

@sam200029 Did you subject say “Please call us to discuss”? When I called they said it was a mistake but unlike you I still haven’t got my confirmation email with the 10 digit order number. I only have the xko order number.

@sam200029 I had similar. Completed the order at 3pm on the Friday and having issues with the website. Got an email Saturday asking me to ring to confirm some details. Called and had to confirm details for trade in device. But only got confirmation email with tracking details after completing that. So not sure if it notes order as from then on Saturday or when I originally ordered on the Friday

I never got the please discuss email. I just rang because I got told in store my order didn’t exist so I was like right I need to check with them over the phone. 

I have the xko number as well as an email that I got after the call with a Track Order button included? Neither show anything to track in the online tracker. 

really no idea what to expect. 

@awexmafyews I also had to give details on a trade in device. Strangely I got a confirmation email back when I originally ordered at 1:15-1:20. Well at least a xko order number and some confirmation emails. I had more given to me after the call that night, one with a Track Order button which is yet to show anything to track.

I’m not confident about getting the phone anytime soon with EE, which is annoying as it’s a trade in upgrade, and the longer I have this phone I feel at risk to damage it as it needs to be a in prefect condition as it is now.

People are saying on the thread they just throw the 27th around as a date, which is when I got told mine would be delivered. So that doesn’t fill me with confidence. Also when I tried to find out via online chat, the assistant was like I can’t tell you when it’ll get delivered so yep not looking forward to this.

should have just cancelled the preorder and walked in store on the day of release.  

Decided to call again to try and get this 10 digit order number. Transferred to the online orders department and they say they have no idea what it is. I say it’s what is required by your online order tracker and they think I mean DPD. Also said my order is expected in 14 days now. Been told launch day then 27th onward before. Despite this he said it had been picked by the warehouse.

I kinda wished I stuck with Vodafone tbh as the CS isn’t great. The people are very friendly but not sure they’ve been trained enough.

@Maetras  I also just rang EE to try and get some more answers. 

I’ve been told that my phone has been picked and will be sorted today or tomorrow for delivery on the launch date. But as you said they’ve mentioned that to yourself and your missing the order number etc. 

so I think they just lied to me to get me off the phone. Keep saying to myself each year I’ll just leave EE but haven’t done it. 

Update: Tried the live chat to see if it’s any different. I was given a 10 digit order number 🙂 but it doesn’t allow me to track (Sorry, you can't track this order type just yet.). I think this is because I am joining EE for the first time, or because it’s on super fast delivery.

Hope this is useful for anyone in the same position as me.

The adviser reiterated that the order has been picked and is processing.

Gonna stop contacting them now or I’ll build up a reputation as a difficult customer. The live chat lady saw that I had just called.