Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Re: EE SIM refresh

I have now received a similar message, but the link has a different URL and is not a secure link i.e., http:// instead of https://.When I log into my account there is no mention of any freshened-up sim plan.What is the EE website URL to use to report...

Using a Relay service

Dear EE When people with certain needs can't find an online option to communicate with EE, they have to phone using SignVideo or RelayUK. By the nature of it, a "relay" services uses a third party.  For a person that is speech impaired this will mean...

Assist_Me by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! 0344 plan

Does anyone know if an 0344 is free on EE Thank you Jenny

JD75 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Spurious confirmation codes

For over a week my phone has been receiving Google Messenger verification codes via text, and now, YouTube codes. Clearly a scammer is attempting access. I have not responded "stop" or anything to avoid tipping them off that they have a "live" number...

Yankee313 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roam abroad on a shared plan

Hi, I have a shared plan with my wife on one account (unlimited minutes/texts on each and 100 Gb/month shared data).  Currently I will continue to get free EU roaming after January as my contract was upgraded last year. However, if I upgrade again an...

enabled Roaming abroad when already abroad

I am a pay monthly business user with 3 phone lines, I would like to enable roaming abroad on all 3 of my lines. I am not able to enable this feature when logging to my account online, I am not able to see the chat facility either. Is there any other...

Resolved! No caller I’d

hello I recently changed from PAYG to a sim only deal and kept the same sim and number  as before but ever since when people call me from my saved contacts they showing up as no caller I’d but yet when they text me or FaceTime me there name is showin...

Gareth43 by Problem solver
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Conference calling

How pathetic is it that ee have removed conference calling, rang upto be told is it to protect customers, and have to go to a lengthy process of dialling a number entering a pin to be told this way is better because you can listen to music lol.. with...

Kshah786 by Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 74 Helpful