Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! roam further

Does the roam further add on include Israel?

ilu by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Activated PAYG in UK does not work abroad

I’m sorry but all the problems of users who are abroad since 2019 ARE not due to non activation of sim as you seem to keep answering I for one, have been using my number since it was a t-mobile before being EE (2006)and suddenly some time during lock...

MaGal by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Text with voicemail

I keep getting texts saying I have a voicemail. Obviously I haven’t replied but I am getting a few a day and don’t know how to stop them

JustCE by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to make calls from abroad

Hi. I am in Spain and am currently unavailable to make calls or send text messages through my UK number. Text messages are being received though. I was previously able to do this, but recently this has changed since I had the phone off for a while. I...

EWR by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Voicemail help

This is on a iPhone XS. I realised today I didn't have voicemail set up and so I sent "VM On" to 150 like you're supposed to and that told me to call and so I did. Went through the rigmarole and eventually got a text that basically said text "VM On" ...

Muscat95 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Travel data plan

I’ve texted to start a travel data plan whilst in the USA, 24 hours later and I still have no data even though the add on is showing.I don’t really want to phone customer services as it seems like it should be simple to get it working.

AustinSJ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Texts being "Not Delivered"

I text some people & it's coming back as Not Delivered when I have texted them in the past without this problem. It happened a few weeks back & I thought nothing of it but today, when I tried sending texts to send people a link to watch a friends Fun...

eyghon23 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! cannot receive texts

I have an Alcatel 1066 phone  which can receive and send calls plus I can send texts. when a text arrives it says 'no storage space, I've fitted a 32gb sd card which will save  photos ok but I still can't receive texts. I'd be grateful for any sugges...

verna37 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful