Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Not receiving texts

Hi, I have not been able to receive texts for the last couple of days. I can send texts, make calls and receive calls. I have cleared cache data for messages and removed sim & restarted, but doesnt work. Any ideas please? 

Lou1505 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming abroad

Hi.I brought the roaming package before I left the U.K. I have been in Turkey for 3 days & still haven’t been able to access internet unless I’m using the hotel WiFi.I’ve tried everything on the EE text messaging service & it still hasn’t worked. 

Dkhatun by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming

I am unable to use roaming to make a call, but previous to yesterday I was able to use roaming!!!

Error 10, can't send messages while abroad

Hi there, I am trying to make a purchase while in UAE, Fraud alert sent me a text blocking my card and I cannot for the life of me message them back to let them know it is on fact me! Error 10 keeps on popping up. I need to get this sorted asap pleas...

Network

I’m in Mexico and there is not connected with any mobile provider?can you help me please thanks

Re: Change my number

I keep getting People harassing me with call which I don’t want or like! I need to change my number please. Andrew 

unknow sender

Hello,i have problem with my phone, I receive messages from an unknown sender almost every day.......can you explain what this means and if anyone can spying my  calls and phone? thank you

Mirek4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Balance from abroad

How can I check my balance from abroad? I have tried to send a text from abroad with msg BA to 150 but do not succeed to send the msg.Any idea? Thanks.

Previous Years Bills

Good morning, I would need to get the previous years bills. How can I get to the bills of 2016 for example? Does anyone knows this?ThanksA