Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Texting Greek mobiles in Greece

My wife and I have been able to message Greek mobile numbers when we are in Greece but no longer. We have pay monthly Samsung phones. This is very inconvenient and we see no solutions on line

Prof100 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Roaming Data not working...

had unlimited data and now suddenly and without warning i receive a message saying my data is finished and it will refresh on the 21st...I'm in Spain and i did not had this problem until now........ trying to call EE but the call just gets disconnect...

Roaming abroad not working

I am in France and no network is showing in my phone. It has “no signal”. Although I have already tried going on my phone settings and changing data from automatic and also tried going on my EE app to turn on roaming abroad (the button wouldn’t switc...

Resolved! the system is busy, please try later

Every time I try to make a call I get 'the system is busy, please try later'.  I can receive calls and send and receive texts.  Pay as you go & am in credit.

Matt1959 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New sim, two numbers

Hi. I've recently changed sins from BT to EE, some people I send messages to are receiving them from the new sim number and some from my old number which I kept from bt.My phone is a Huawei p30 pro.Any ideas how to solve this please?Regards, Paul. 

Paulydee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Motorola

My Motorola G7i power cancels outgoing unanswered calls after a few seconds. It rings mobiles without any problems. How can I get it to ring out longer?

Resolved! Using my phone in Grenada

We are currently in Grenada. I have a pay monthly contract and my partner has payg contract. Neither phone will work here. Mobile data doesn't work and we cannot make outgoing calls or send outgoing texts so there is no way to contact EE for help. Wh...

AllanE by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile data stopped working

I am in Switzerland. My mobile data has worked fine for months, but yesterday it stopped working. Data is switched on. I have turned phone, on and off, data on and off. Texts are still sending. Nothing seems to work.Phone account says I have 5.7gb le...

kb9 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful