Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Recently change to pay as you go

I changed from pay monthly to pay as you go, because it took a month I moved back to France before the contract changed, I have the same sim card but find I can't make calls or text.I understand a new sim has to be used in uk first but my sim wasn't ...

GaryD483 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming not workings in US

Hi, Prior to travelling we set up ROAM FURTHER on the advice of a telephone helpline advisor. I arrival to the US we had no connectivity so logged onto the ee app and added the Roam Abroad Pass add on to my account, but still no data. Tried switching...

Paular1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Account showing NO data allowance

So, the wife and I are on the same family account. I usually have 100GB data, and then gift a lot of the data to her so she can use it too. But, upon the monthly period rolling over, the app doesn't just display that I have no data left, it displays ...

t_cas_t by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Calls history

Hi How I can see out coming and incoming calls for last free months? I have in phone just last month.. I can’t see numbers on my bills or in ee app. I pay monthly. thank you 

Error when trying to enable roaming: 14.59.1-846B5

I’m currently on St Lucia (though identified by EE as Jamaica). I have an active Travel Data Pass (as confirmed by text msg from EE), but this is not visible on EE as linked to from text message on arrival - it asks me to buy a data add-on. In My EE,...

DominicS by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my phone in usa

I contacted EE before I left U.K. and set up my phone for abroad, but now I’m in the US and it won’t work. Could anyone help?

Free calling abroad from uk add on

Hi I activated the free calling abroad from the UK add on to get reduced costs. I have noticed that I am still charged 67p to text the USA but expected it go be much less.Is this an error? Or is the add on not working? 

Resolved! Roaming in EU

Can anyone explain if and how roaming charges will apply for next year please 

mervyn4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful