Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Calls from USA

looking to add on calls whilst stuck in isolation in USA but cannot call ee to set this up- anyone any idea if there’s an easier way to do it?thanks in advance 

Voicemail not set up

Hi  voicemail isn’t set up on my iPhone I’ve tried the text option to activate it but nothing happens! I’ve also tried calling 150 but the message says the option is unavailable I’m in Tenerife on holiday at the moment can someone please advise

Not registered on network in ohio usa

Hi if I try to make a call from my phone all I get is not registered on network I cannot send or receive texts either I have tried to connect to mobile networks but nothing has worked any ideas? 

Screenshot_20220104-084343_Call settings.jpg

Cannot receive text

Hello, I'm currently unable to send or receive sms or calls. Background: im currently in Australia and roaming isn't on - however my other ee sim which also doesnt have roaming is receiving sms. I'm using an S9 for the one that doesnt receive sms but...

dalanga7 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calls auto rejected

Hi hoping someone can help, have a Samsung S8 over the last 2 weeks all incoming calls get rejected. I have reset phone settings this worked for about 20mins also been in phone hone with  EE technical support who did a network reset but the issue is ...

Resolved! No mobile network found while in USA

I arrived in the USA yesterday and my phone refuses to connect to mobile data. I have checked and roaming and calling abroad is activated on MyEE and I have the Add On to my Pay Monthly SIM only plan that allows me to use my data abroad at no extra c...

NE_82 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO SHORT CODES

Hi - I have just come across this when looking as to why I cannot send to short text numbers.  I am PAYG and the numbers although short ones are standard network charges - seems a bit unfair if they are not premium rate and texts are supposed to be i...

humboldt by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful