Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Number disconnected

My UK number has been disconnected since my 2nd day of arrival in Brunei. Why could EE disconnect? I have been on a 15 pounds pay as you go pack and did not renew it on 30 December 2021 since it was the day I left UK for Brunei. Could this be the cau...

Tsakani by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Access to voicemail abroad (no pin)

I’m currently abroad in Ghana and have received a voicemail but I am unable to access it due to not having set up a pin. Can someone please advise the best way to set up a pin and access my voicemail? thank you!

Resolved! Roaming Further Pass activated but not working

Hi there,  I can't seem to contact anyone from EE as the conversation tab isn't popping up. I've been a Pay Monthly customer for 3 years now on an iPhone the entire time and recently travelled to Canada. I purchased a Roam Further pass and received a...

ks0 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data roaming package and upgrades

Travelled to Barbados on the 23rd and selected an additional package to be able to buy data whilst out there, 7 days In I receive a text, you can now pay for data…luckily our hotel had Wi-Fi or I wouldn’t of been able to wish anyone happy Christmas o...

Roam further not working?

I’ve bought roam further whilst I’m in the USA for a holiday but seem unable to access my roaming data. Roaming is on in settings and roam further says it should activate immediately. Any ideas?

Eljald by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Personal voicemail message on imoQ2plus

I am struggling to get a message on my imo and wondered if the route to doing this is with EE and not a function on my actual phone. Cannot find any instruction anywhere not on the phone manual either.  Any help will be greatly appreciated ThanksAddi...

Addie1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

local e-sim when I'm going abroad

I'm going abroad regularly to NL. While there I want to put a local e-sim on my EE iphone as I want to have a local phone number. I'm on a sim only EE deal at the moment after having finished my EE contract. Can I use a local e-sim next to my UK numb...

Corwil by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Not receiving SMS text messages in Saudi Arabia

Hi I have downloaded the Saudi version of the NHS covid pass this is called Tawakklna. When I enter my details I am supposed to receive a text (SMS) of a verification code but it is not coming through. I tried using the Tawakklna app and website and ...

Yashas21 by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful