Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming calls & texts whilst in USA...

I am receiving conflicting info via EE customer service personnel, the App and the website.  I have a Max plan, paid monthly, and was told on the phone that calls and texts in US are free within my limits.  On the App it says Unlimited calls and Unli...

EEUserEE by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming pass

I have a pay as you go phone and travelling to Australia. Is the roaming pass available on this set up? 

Jen258 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Calls in the EU

My contract with EE ends in June.  Will, I start getting charged when I am calling the UK from abroad after that day even if I don't start a new contract?

Samsung galaxy watch 4

I have a paired smart watch. Has own sim. It paid to phone Calls working in and out. Can't send or receive text messages. Notification  onCentre jumper correct Restarted device and watch and same issue. Any  advice 

Fi87ona1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Roam Further Pass add-on error

Hi, my son is in LA at the moment and I am trying to add the roam further add on but it keeps throwing up the same error message. He cannot afford to use his phone. Is there anything you can do to help please. Thank you Sean

Sean1973 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Travelling to Jamaica

Hi I’m going to be travelling to Jamaica and I have a wifi dongle with 50GB on but on forums I’ve seen people say I’ll need a bolt on data package is this right ? Even with my available data ? Also how do I set up roaming on the 4GEE device? Thanks 

Danny96 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Texting

I’m struggling to text one certain number from my phone I’ve had a sim swap & a full factory reset on both my iPhone & watch 

Teddyo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming.

Since brexit. Does ee still give us free roaming ? Europe and or internationally.I am going to Egypt, Maldives and Canada this year and need to know if I need to change my provider. Thanks in advance

080808 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming in Mexico

Hi, my wife has just arrived in Mexico. Before she went we upgraded her phone and plan to an iPhone 11 with 100gb of data. She needs to use data when there so I made sure she was on the correct plan. All her settings are correct, roaming is enabled e...

lonzpw by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful