Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming charge

So I’m currently in Spain my internet will only work if my mobile data roaming is on. Will I get charged for that?   

C57FB90A-2DE1-4CFE-812F-C6051724E96D.jpeg
JessyW15 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Voicemail call failed

I received a text to say I had a voicemail, but when I try calling voicemail it says call failed. I've tried texting VM OFF restarting device and then texting VM ON, but that didn't work. I've also tried dialling 222, but still fails. My voicemail al...

Resolved! Phone call from EE

Hi all, I have just received a call from the 0800 956 6000 number claiming to be a EE advising someone was trying to claim the upgrade on my contract. I advised I hadn't requested and the address supposedly was in another part of the country. When st...

Nutc1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE contact numbers not working

Hi there, I live in the UK and I just upgraded my iPhone. I have been trying to contact EE to ask a few questions but every phone number I can see online for EE customer service doesn’t work, this includes 150. When I try to dial the number and press...

EuroTash by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed urgently from abroad

Please help. I’m currently bed bound in a hospital in Africa. I need to call my insurance company but cannot make any calls. I get the 3 beeps. I was able to call EE yesterday through the app to turn my roaming on but now nothing works, I can’t call ...

AB2819 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming in USA - 15GB or 50GB

Hi, I am going across to the USA in a few weeks, and I'm trying to understand what data allowance I'll get over there. I have added the 'Roam Further' pass to my plan (as a smart benefit). On the Roam Further information page, it says: "If your plan ...

Oddeas by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming calls & texts whilst in USA...

I am receiving conflicting info via EE customer service personnel, the App and the website.  I have a Max plan, paid monthly, and was told on the phone that calls and texts in US are free within my limits.  On the App it says Unlimited calls and Unli...

EEUserEE by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming pass

I have a pay as you go phone and travelling to Australia. Is the roaming pass available on this set up? 

Jen258 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful