Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

A52S 5G

Hi all can anyone tell me why im only getting txts from 2 people only when i switch on my wifi or my mobile data. All my other contacts in my phone i receive &  send txts without been online 

nufc999 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is this a problem

Got a phone call from someone saying they have had a missed call from my number. i haven’t ring anyone 

VivJ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Not Receiving any Bank verifying Texts

I have transferred from 3 to EE a few days ago and I'm not receiving messages from the likes of my banking apps to verify it is me.i have spoken to Customer services but they say they cant help me, if i knew this i would not have changed over. How do...

Garryshep by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Can't turn on data roaming on my online account.

I am in the same position. I am abroad and before leaving I specifically requested to have roaming and customer service updated me to a more EXPENSIVE PLAN. YET, the roaming toggle is not working. I have no intention of spending additional money on c...