Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: No EE roaming in Spain

Yes I arrived on Tuesday and there is no other network available to hook up with. I was told in the UK that free data roaming was still available until sometime in March 2022. I can use the internet if connected to WIFi but no mobile phone service av...

SaraTW by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wi-Fi Calling Not Working

Hi looking for a bit support. My wifi calling is not working with EE when using my work wifi. When I was with 3 it worked flawlessly and is something I need as it work I get No signal.My colleague uses vodafone and his sim works with Wi-Fi calling on...

CM77 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New Google pixel 6 not taking calls or txt

I have upgraded to a Google Pixel 6 and it was delivered and set up by ee. I was told the new sim would take 24 hours to work but that was over 3 days ago and it is still showing 'ee temporarily unavailable'. How long will it take to work. WiFi is wo...

Blade98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

URGENT HUGE PROBLEM and I can't call EE back to solve it

I'm living in Lithuania, on PAYG, 16 GBP credit which I usually top-up on the net, and 3.2 GB data left on my EE number. I'm off to Sweden on Friday for a few weeks and the EU roaming ends whilst I'm there. So I called EE today and an assistant in Ir...

OLEDMAN by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cant make calls or receive

I live in France and have a UK number with EE. Since i travelled to Sri Lanka and came home I am unable to receive calls or make them. I can text message etc

sparra120 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my UKEE in the USA

Hello all. I'm going to the USA next week and I'm looking to take my phone mainly for satnav and incase of a emergency so was planing on using a add on, but my issue is I've been abroad twice with my EE contract (Portugal and Rotterdam) and my phone ...