Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming in the eu

I need to speak to someone about fishing charges in the EU and I only get automated service which is useless.

g_bozzi by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Egypt Hurghada

good morning allwhat is the cheapest way to use my phone on holiday in egyptgoing for ten days,dont want to end up with a huge bill Cheers

yorky22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Travel package but still can't make phone calls

I bought Travel Package for US and I'm in Florida now and I'm not able to make any calls back to UK - I tried calling both, mobile and landlines, numbers and I can't even call EE customer Service to get help (online chat option is not available at th...

Renia76 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Text message wont send to one contact

I cant seem to send text messages to one specific contact. The send button does not light up and a message saying connection issue but i can text other people no problem

Resolved! Visual voicemail

Hi all, New EE customer. From my experience visual voicemail only works if you have data on all the time (even if wifi on too) otherwise it shows as “unavailable”.Is that just my experience?

CymruMG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CALL FAILING WHEN ON HOLD

Hello, I have been having this issue for over 2 years now and finally had enough and need some help. With my job I often spend a lot of time on hold and when someone else calls me whilst I am on hold, the call that I was originally on fails and cuts ...

Jack208 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Voicemail does not work

Hi, My voicemail does not work and never has. I have searched for and attempted apparent fixes to no avail. If I call 150 and select to turn VM on, nothing. If I text 150 with VM ON I get the following response: Sorry, we're having some trouble compl...

wk16491 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can’t switch on roaming

I’ve been trying for hours to switch on roaming, I can’t call or text EE as I have no network and there is no way to chat or email them. I landed in USA from U.K. yesterday and am at my wits end. Having gone into my account it doesn’t allow me to swi...

Prit1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful