Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Travelling to Poland

Hey everyone....just joined here to see if anyone can help or knows what I need to do. I lost my job recently then I guess someone at dwp thought it'd be amusing to reduce my limted capability for work and related activities to zero so EE very kindly...

Calls from USA not working

I purchased a package from EE before departing to the USA.  So did my husband but neither of us can make calls including to customer service.  We have tried all suggestions we can see.  Any ideas as this is very frustrating?

Mom28 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Hello,I am now in Croatia. My iPhone 2020 SE permits international calls and works fine when I dial a Croatian landline. However, it will not connect to a Croatian mobile number. I have checked that the Croatian mobile number is valid (by dialling fr...

gvs1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Callin UK from abroad

I can’t find on the website if calling the UK from Portugal will be included in my package, now that the UK is out of the EU?

Ross171 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Phone doesn’t work abroad

My phone is not working to call out whilst in USA but I can’t contact EE because the live chat button is not appearing for me and my phone will not make any calls. Does anyone know another way to contact EE please? Thanks 

Roaming in Zimbabwe

I am in Zimbabwe but my phone can not connect to any net work. This is very distubing because I can not respond to my bank. May you please activate. Acc Number xxxxxxx Phone xxxxxxxxxxx   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts ...

Have EE changed Swiss roaming?

I have been in Switzerland and  suddenly I can't call the UK despite being able to do so a couple of weeks ago. I get a message from EE whenever I am near the border that says "Hi from EE, your plan doesn't include EU roaming but the good news is, at...