Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming

Hi I’m holidaying in turkey in June do you have to pay for roaming. If so what’s cheapest way to do it 

Cj211 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Not Connecting to a Network in India

HII landed in India last night and turned my phone on. It 'searched' for a network but didnt connect.  I have tried turning it off an on again and switching airplane mode on and off - each time it searches for a network and then fails to find one.......

ADD68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I’m abroad without receiving messages

Hi, thanks God I can get in touch with the EE community, I’m abroad (Chile) and my phone has credit but it isn’t available to recieve any message, Is it any chance to send me a message or check if my number can work againGod bless you 

Re: phone number formatted incorrectly

Hi, I've just seen this seen this forum as I just had the same issue when trying to text a number and was getting the same error messageI changed the beginning of the number from 07 to +44 and tried resending text which seems to have worked, text has...

Resolved! Can't make outbound calls and no internet from Italy

Hi, I am spending few days in Italy and from this morning my EE virtual sim stopped making outbound calls and internet doesn't work too. I restarted my iPhone 13 several times and reset network connection as well, but still NOT working. Someone can p...

benvelore by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Slow SMS UK to Philippines

I am in The Philippines, staying until May 2020. My bank needs to send me an SMS message when I transfer money from The UK to here. The problem is that the one-time-password is valid for 10 minutes but SMS messages are taking several hours to come th...