Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

No Roaming USA

Hey! My Roaming (worldwide) is enabled and I've paid for a roaming bundle. But I still have no network or possible networks to connect with. I'm assisting on a massive event and this is causing a lot of stress. Please can someone let me know how long...

Iphone 5S

I have an iPhone 5S and I've just noticed if someone rings my number it rings about 15 times but instead of going to voicemail it gives the following message 'the mobile number that you have called is currently unavailable please try again later. I h...

Please help no signal cape verde

Hello,Landed in cape verde yesterday switched phone off airplane mode.No network available?Prior to departure from the uk called EE team off my EE app.Currently on contract,  asked to include 120 minutes & 100texts (£20 charge) explained where i was ...

ChrisT13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Currently in Spain. Can’t access internet nor use phone to call unless linked to wifi

golferl by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turning Roaming off

Hi,  i go to New York in a few weeks and just wondered if i turn my roaming off on my phone am i still able to use imessage/whatsapp ? even i have added on the travel data pass on my phone while im out there? or will i still need my roaming on ?

Resolved! Travelling to Poland

Hey everyone....just joined here to see if anyone can help or knows what I need to do. I lost my job recently then I guess someone at dwp thought it'd be amusing to reduce my limted capability for work and related activities to zero so EE very kindly...

Calls from USA not working

I purchased a package from EE before departing to the USA.  So did my husband but neither of us can make calls including to customer service.  We have tried all suggestions we can see.  Any ideas as this is very frustrating?

Mom28 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Hello,I am now in Croatia. My iPhone 2020 SE permits international calls and works fine when I dial a Croatian landline. However, it will not connect to a Croatian mobile number. I have checked that the Croatian mobile number is valid (by dialling fr...

gvs1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful