Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming in USA

Hi - travelling to New York in 2 days and checking whether to buy the Roam Abroad Pass before I go. Has anyone used it (forum brought up some issues people had with accessing networks out there?) and I'm assuming whatever mins/tests/data I just used ...

Philm4 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No signal abroad

I am currently travelling abroad in Australia and have no signal. I will be abroad for over a year but want to keep my British number.I have no roaming limits set up and my phone can't manually find any local networks.Please can you help.Many thanks,...

Resolved! No Sim message in USA

Hi, our daughter has the roam abroad pass and been in the USA since 6th Jan, yesterday she got the ‘no sim’ message on her phone… ee technical have reset her settings and say all should be good but it’s still the same! Her friends U.S.A. sim works fi...

0330 calls

I cannot connect to  0330 number, I make the call as normal and it rings, when the call is picked up it just goes silent but its still connected . I need to be able to contact this number as its my absence line am having to borrow a phone just to cal...

Calls when abroad

I am in St Vincent. My data roaming is on. EE have confirmed I have worldwide roaming. I am connected to Digicel the local Caribbean network. I can call UK numbers. When I call a local (St Vincent) number I get "call ended" with no ringtone. Note tha...

BazzaS by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data not working abroad

Have set up Roaming but my son's mobile data on his Pixel 4a isn't working in the US. Have tried restarting etc. Any further suggestions?

Alir23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ROAMING EU

I'm outside UK, I'm paying EU roaming but I CAN'T CALL or TEXT with my data. is there any solution? Thank you 

AgnesePt by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Phone not working abroad

I am abroad with my family. I have bought roaming passes. One of our four phones is dead - it cannot call or get data. MyEE shows no charges and plenty of data left. The other three phones are similar. I cannot get through to customer service. All I ...