Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming aboard

Hello, I have just added the £15 roam aboard package. But I was just sent a text saying Hi, from EE, your Travel Data Pass is ready to go. You only pay on the days you use data abroad in an included country so no need to remove it when you get back t...

Resolved! Eligible Discount Offer Scam Call

I received a call from a woman claiming to be from EE asking me how much I pay for the service and that I'm eligible for a discount. I hung up straight away because it seemed suspicious since it's the first time it's happened in all the years I've be...

Roam Pass in Australia

We are off to Australia shortly and have purchased the Roam Pass.  We are monthly contracts on both forms.I presume I need to enable roaming on our phones.  If I need to make a call back to the UK what sort of number do I need to dial?  For example 0...

Bolt12 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade new plan cost wrong.

I upgraded yesterday to the iPhone 14 pro on the unlimited plus plan for £76 a month. There was £5 discount on the site and then i added my EE Perk code for my 20%. I don’t have the phone yet but my plan has changed and is showing me my payment will ...

Tara2021 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Live chat with EE

Hi I am going abroad at the weekend and I need my roaming on and it’s currently not letting me could we please get this sorted thank you 

EliM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Moving to isle of man

Im moving to Ilse of man in June for 12 months. My EE contract runs until October. Im just wondering what the best option would be for using my phone over there. I will still want to call the UK for friends and family reasons but also use mobile data...

Using phone abroad

Hi how can I use my phone abroad I was using it but now there’s no signal and I can’t text roaming to 150 what can I do 

annoying location issues

WHY IS MY LOCATION STILL SAYIG IM IN LONDON WHEN I LIVE IN BRISTOL ,EE SORT THIS NOW AS I RELY ON MY LOCATION SHOWING I AM NOT  150 MILES AND ITS NOW AFFECTING MY LIFE AS APPS AND NEED MY LOCATION TO BE ACCURATE,ITS NOT MY PHONE OR OTHER WEB SITES AS...

4130rider by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful