Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

International roaming

In the USA.  Mobile Internet works but  not  for calls and txt. Biggest pain is that I'm unable to contact ee as the online message facility isn't working.  Roaming paid for and activated on my account. Ideas????

AcB301 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I need my internet working abroad please

I’m in a really bad situation… my plan it’s free calls messages and internet in eu country’s… I’ve landed last night with my little boy… and what a struggle to get a taxi and find we’re we staying coz my phone was not working…. I normally go a broad ...

YPowell by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Roam Abroad - call / sms UK

Hello,Going to France from UK soon and have an EE contract.Plan to buy a Roam Abroad Pass for £15.Just wanted to check that this pass means that I can use my phone to call / sms back to the UK at no extra cost? i.e. as if I was still in the UK?Thank ...

sean3115 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming Charge

Why have I been charged for roaming in Spain when I have EU roaming as an add on?

Waggy60 by Established Contributor
  • 35 replies
  • 16 Helpful

Roaming package

I’ve bought the wrong roaming package for my holiday! I only have wi fi, any idea how I can contact EE as messaging in the app won’t connect?  Thanks for any advice 

Pennymc by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful