We71

We71
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning, I come with this message to you from the telephone company EE that I am being greatly harmed by you and the inconvenience you have caused in my life because of your incompetence is irreparable I will seek my rights in court I will process you until the last resort you can be sure my last payment was made on March 1st supposedly the next one only on March 30th that was the agreement today and March 21st and you cut off all my services it won't stay that way for free No, I haven't been working since yesterday because of you, I depend on the phone to work and you cut off all my services. The damage you are causing me is incalculable. have a good time thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@We71 wrote:

and they have already cut off all my phone data

In your first post you mentioned your network access had been suspended. In this post you mention data-specifically has been suspended (which is unusual at best), which implies voice calls & text messages are working OK?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @We71

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

I would love to see if we can look into this for you.

Do you currently have a payment plan in place for an outstanding balance? 

Katie

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@We71  You don’t get cut off for no reason,   

We71
Investigator
Investigator

As I said, the payment was made on March 4th, the next due date is only on the 30th and they have already cut off all my phone data

@We71 wrote:

and they have already cut off all my phone data

In your first post you mentioned your network access had been suspended. In this post you mention data-specifically has been suspended (which is unusual at best), which implies voice calls & text messages are working OK?

Katie_B

Hi @We71

Could you please confirm if there was payment plan in place or if there had recently been a late payment on your account that could have caused this?

Did you receive any notification?

Katie

We71
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I d paying 04/03

everything was cut off messages, calls and internet

Katie_B

Our customer care team would need to look into this further for you @We71

Do you have access to another phone? if yes, please call 07953 966 150. 

Katie

 Yes I can 

IMG_1375.png