Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

International calls barred - getting nowhere

Hi - hoping someone can help. Recently, I have been unable to make international calls (to France) from my handset, the message I get is "calls to this number are barred from your phone". This started a few weeks ago, previously I have always been ab...

rob-b2 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Roaming

Can I pay one off payment for one month for roaming charge instead 1.80 per minute?

Andorra

Ee is a bunch of nonsers honestly. They knows that there is phones problem in Andorra and no f's given at all.

Resolved! Roaming USA

I have arrived in USA (Florida) I have the roaming Add On. I have Data so can access the internet but I can’t make any calls or have network.I’ve tried changing network providers but they are all the same. I have come here a few times previously when...

Resolved! NHS stay connected data

does the NHS stay connected data work abroad if i pay for the £15 roaming abroad deal? or does it only allow my 10GB a month data and not the stay connected on a slower connection?