Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Roaming Not working

I've recently switched from 3 to EE as I was looking for a more reliable network provider and EE market themselves as the number 1 provider in the UK. I've also included the roaming add-on but I've had nothing but trouble with them, the add-on never ...

BenS23 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My phone is damaged

my phone was ran over yesterday it’s completely broken and dead, tried to charge it and it burnt my hand cause it got way to hot. No life to the phone and completely broken , can I have a replacement please 

Re: SMS not received while I'm roaming in India

I am in India now and have the same issue. My bank cannot seem to send texts to me. I used to receive texts in the beginning, but since then has stopped. The network search has been set to Automatic. I have not set data roaming, not sure if I have to...

APANT by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming in Japan

I'm wanting to receive text messages in Japan. I've arrived and roaming seems to be on, data off, connected to WiFi but nothing coming through

ASM666 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Roam like Home - How to buy?

Hi,I have a 240gb pay monthly pack on my wifi dongle (is it a subscription pack I have no idea?)If I go to the EU how do I buy a Roam like Home pack? Can you do this in advance?   

jkingsbury1 by Valued Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New phone

Any info would be appreciated. I'm posted in Cyprus with the military. Just ordered an upgrade with ee which has been sent to my parents as they are coming out to visit me next week. Does the phone need to be turned on in the uk first and onto the ee...

Chelle246 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Roaming not working in the US

I have the same issue. I arrived in the US on the 16th July and purchased roaming on the 13th July. I have tried all the options that you have recommended to Maestro but still have issues. I I scan for the best network available which are AT&T, T Mob...

hengi14 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Unable to call UK from Abroad

My son is currently in Spain and has no signal. I have called EE and everything is activated on his plan for Roaming. There are no blocks. What does he need to do to his actual phone to clear any blocks?  He can't call EE as he has no signal at all. ...