cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone suppprt in the USA

Strandedbyee
Visitor

Upon arriving in the US. I received a text from ee suggesting if I texted ‘PASSPORT’ to 150 I would start my ‘business daily passport’ to use data and make calls and texts for a fee of £7.83. Yet when I text passport to 150, absolutely no response. So I’m nervous to use my phone. There is no possibility of online contact with ee just a number to call which would of course cost me a great deal of money. We have left us stranded!! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Out of interest, what were you expecting to pay to use your phone in the US? Curious what your expectations were, given your comment about being nervous using your phone.

Have you tried texting PASSPORT to 150 again?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Out of interest, what were you expecting to pay to use your phone in the US? Curious what your expectations were, given your comment about being nervous using your phone.

Have you tried texting PASSPORT to 150 again?

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Strandedbyee ,

Welcome to the community,

There is a free number you can ring if you have something like Skype if you need to speak to EE:

+448000798586

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.