Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Will I be able to receive calls and texts while in the EU?

I am on a 30 day sim plan. I have enabled roaming, but I do not want to incur any charges while abroad, so have set my spending cap to £0 (and won't be purchasing a roaming add-on). I will not be making any calls/texts, but I was wondering if I will ...

QV by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming doesn't work

I have a roaming pass and have used SIM for my UK phone in EU before. Now in France and can't connect to local network. Can't contact 150 as phone/text doesn't work ands EE have no other way to be contacted. This is not the first time this has happen...

DRothe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Using data on a cruise

Hi I am going on a cruise for the first time around the Mediterranean and don’t know if I should get the WiFi package or use roaming on my phone I need some ideas as don’t want to be able to face time and use the internet and play games without costi...

Calls and texts not working

Hi. I’m in France. Have the Roaming add on, can use data, receive calls and texts but can’t call out or send messages. Can anyone help?! 

Ali_M_87 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eSIM Not Working Overseas

Hi,I'm using an iPhone SE with EE eSIM (monthly contract) and a local Ecuador SIM.Last time I was in the country this worked really well, I could use the Ecuador data for all calls and internet use and still receive text messages on the EE eSIM (code...

chipbury by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming in Egypt

I am going to Egypt for 2 weeks is there a roaming package that covers Egypt 

HUGH4 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to make calls

Hi I am unable to call anyone, I can’t receive calls & when trying to phone 150 it just doesn’t even ring or connect, I have the same problem when trying to phone anyone else, there’s no problems in my area & WI-FI calling is on too, my bill isn’t du...