Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Unable to make calls

Hi I am unable to call anyone, I can’t receive calls & when trying to phone 150 it just doesn’t even ring or connect, I have the same problem when trying to phone anyone else, there’s no problems in my area & WI-FI calling is on too, my bill isn’t du...

Resolved! I want use my sim for a while in Pakistan

Hi I want  use my sim  for a while  in Pakistan  please let me know if it’s possible  [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]  

abid81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

074 numbers harassing me

I get around 10-20 calls from numbers that start in 074 is there anyway I can block them all? I have no way of contacting the source 

Cancellation

I’ve tried to many times to cancel my Service with EE but it has been so hard to do that . I relocated to another country and the calling fee from abroad to cancel is so high . Moreover my number has been banned from calling. So literally don’t have ...

Temits1 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Does not work abroad

Hiusing iPhone 13, payed £15 to use on holiday in Poland IT DOES NOT WORK! Fuming please help

Ania8406 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful