Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Mobile data roaming not working

I’m in Ireland and my mobile data is not working. It worked last week when I was in Ireland, and shows a connection with 3G but doesn’t work at all. The phone only takes calls and texts. I’ve tried turning off automatic network and selecting the othe...

08 numbers

Can I call any no starting with 08 with my available monthly mins.     

Loraz by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Unavailable sim card

After traveling abroad my SIM card doesn't work.I am not in the UK and can't call 150, other phone numbers have been called, and don't answer. I need technical support to fix my SIM card again. Please lead me.

Rozina96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Roaming Charges for Turkey Extortionate

My daughter has just got back from Greece and I’ve recently received a bill with over £70 of extra charges. I understood that I would pay the Roaming Data charge of £2.29 but got a bill for the £2.29 a day PLUS a Travel Data for £7.84 a day. Can anyo...

IMG_1485.jpeg
Tonymc9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Help turning voicemail off

Hi there! I have looked through at least a dozen threads on this topic, but the common reply of texting VM OFF to 150 does not work for me. I have also tried texting VM ON and then VM OFF, still no luck. I am met with the reply of 'Sorry, we're havin...

RoxA by Investigator
  • 32 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Using phone in Japan

Hello,We’re travelling to Japan at the weekend and will be there for a couple of weeks. We are collecting a Japan Wi-Fi portable device when we arrive at Narita Airport so we can all access wifi when needed. We have a Pokémon Go player and use a numb...

EE Data Roaming Doesn’t Work - and Zero Customer Service

Have been in Singapore since Thursday. Received automated EE message saying my phone is setup for worldwide roaming and that I have a mobile data pass. I do a globetrotting role and have never had the problem - including last year in Singapore.Data r...

BPL1980 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abroad

Hi I am currently in France and my phone isn’t working when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi my roaming is on so not sure why this is? 

Calling UK from abroad

Currently abroad in Spain and I can't make any calls due to it saying it is restricted. Roaming is turned on. I can't contact EE as I can't even call them. Any ideas? 

H20211 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful