Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi i recently forgot my pin for my voicemail and i am unable call ee and prefer live chat or email can anyone help me?? 

Ngray775 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Activate roaming while abroad

I didn't text roaming to 150 before I left UK. Now I'm abroad and can't send the text any mor. Is there a way to activate roaming while abroad? Please don't suggest using the parental control in the account setting as I did and it didn't work

anning by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Calls blocked while I am abroad

I have a travel data pass ( outside the EU) activated before I left Uk and I activated roaming too. I have a spend cap of £40 which is apparently enough. Today I tried to phone a Uk number for the first time since  I was away and I’m getting messages...

Wjs57 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

White traingle on top of screen with exclamation mark

I'm in America, and I have a roaming pass. But I can only text, not call. I have a basic 4g Nokia and there is a white triangle on the top left of the screen. I have a sim-only plan and don't use any data. EE says I can use my usual plan but I can't ...

Cmarti87 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

USA

Hi. I’ve just arrived in the USA but have no network so  can’t send texts or make calls. I’ve not had this issue before. Do I need to enable something? 

Re: Not receiving text

My sister just landed at Heathrow and had an EE sim installed. Calls are fine, also texts from another iPhone (via AppleID), but not receiving texts from an Android via her new phone number (with country code 44). Have tried turning iMessages off & o...

Ijb7 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service in Tenerife and roaming is on

Hi, I am in Tenerife. I checked my roaming status before leaving the UK and all was ok. I can use wi-fi but I have no service. I've done all the trouble shooting. Automatic network selection or manual doesn't work. It then says searching but then bac...

Jabell51 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mobile data roaming not working

I’m in Ireland and my mobile data is not working. It worked last week when I was in Ireland, and shows a connection with 3G but doesn’t work at all. The phone only takes calls and texts. I’ve tried turning off automatic network and selecting the othe...