cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Place update text alerts

Mdlaw
Visitor

I left EE a few weeks ago, I am still receiving My Place updates by text. When I visit the page to try to unsubscribe it sees my number as invalid, as I am now on a different network.

Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe from the alerts please?

22 REPLIES 22
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mdlaw

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I've sent you a private message for some details. 

Leanne. 

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

You can't once you've taken your no. away from EE. That's the flaw in the system.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I have left EE and still get the texts and can’t find how to stop them. Please could you help? Lucy

Leanne_T

Hi @Lucyfoster87

I have sent you a private message on here for some details. 

Leanne. 

Hi I’m having the same problem I’ve left EE but keep getting My Place updates by text. Can you help please?

James_B

Hi @Bunnymummy1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to unsubscribe you from updates if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

TeacherwriterPJ
Visitor

Same problem here! Left over a year ago and can’t stop the alerts. 🙄

Leanne_T

Hi @TeacherwriterPJ 

I have replied to your private message 🙂

Leanne.

CRP1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I’m having the same problem I’ve left EE but keep getting My Place updates by text. Can you help please?

Christine