Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Tiny amounts of data required

I have an Apple iPhone 6s+ on EE and need to use only a tiny amount of data per month when I'm out (so that my son can locate me using Apple's FindMy service). I do not want to pay a monthly fee to get way more data than I need when I'm likely to use...

TheMan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting Data

First time posting so apologies if I’m not in the right place. My daughter and I are on EE. She has a pay as you go sim. I’m on contract. Can I share data with her? Thank you 

VikkiP88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data Disappearing

I have a 20gb allowance per month. I was out of the country and on my return put my EE sim back in my phone. My full allowance showed of 20gb. Six hours later I was down to 9gb. My I Phone 8 operating system was up to date so no updates were due or t...

Dev801 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Gifting

I’ve always been able to gift data to my son or daughter who are both on £15 pay as you go contracts. For some reason I can’t gift data to my son this month. I’ve tried for 2 days and tried calling 150 but their wait time is 30 mins. I’ve deleted / u...

Mobile data gifting not working

Can you please help me gift data to my family urgently.  My daughter and son need data for their school work and your app and website will not work and provide the ability to gift data.  I have over 70gb remaining and should be able to gift these. I ...

YV50 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Issues

I have recently got a new EE SIM card. The data works well on some apps (e.g. whatsapp, facebook, instagram, facebook messenger). However, for some apps, there is not data connection at all - e.g. google chrome, google maps, rightmove, lloyds bank ap...

Data gifting

Why data gifting not working from the app and from re website can any help

Akahar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful