cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Sharing when on holiday

Janfisher
Visitor

I am on holiday and my data has refreshed but I can’t gift to my son at home and cant contact EE. Is there any online chat, I have tried the telephone numbers while abroad and didn’t get through. This will leave my son without data for a week.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Janfisher

Welcome to the community. 

Our online chat team are available from 8am-10:30pm UK time and can be accessed by logging in to your My EE account. 

Katie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Janfisher

Welcome to the community. 

Our online chat team are available from 8am-10:30pm UK time and can be accessed by logging in to your My EE account. 

Katie

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you? When you are outside EU or somewhere you can't use your UK allowances & your allowances refresh you can't gift data until you return to UK.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)