Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

PAYG Data sim

I was asking on the 150 line about the above. I wanted a SIM to go in my vehicles tracker device but EE do not do them.  Surprised at that!  Nor do VM (O2) Giff Gaff and Lebara do.

500inter by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upload speed is awful

4G upload speed is 0.21 Mbps  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now - supposedly, the antennae in my area (BN42 4AT) is working just fine, but I'm unconvinced, given my experience.I spent hours on the phone with technical support yesterday...

uploadIsBroken.png
steveyh by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Content control lock how to remove

Suddenly EE  seem to have place a content control lock on my phone. I entered my card details on the block page - said no even though were correct. I went into community and all advice there was useless- didn’t work as MyEE is suddenly saying I am no...

Ac106090 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data works for some apps but not for browser

I can't use internet or most apps via data, although Google apps works fine. Background:I recently replaced my phone due to damage. As part of this I had to get a new (nano) SIM as the (micro) SIM from my previous phone didn't fit the Fairphone 3 I g...

Lozenge by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data

I’m on a pay monthly plan with unlimited data. I’m allowed to gift 100gb to another EE customer. Can that be a EE payg customer?

Unlimited data

Hi,I’m on a sim only monthly tariff which includes 6gb of data. I want to have unlimited data. Does anyone know if this is possible and how much this would cost? 

Bran3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: To enable Personal Hotspot on this account, contact EE.

The same thing has happened to me, I changed my sim only contract to more data and now I have no mobile data and my hotspot says "to enable personal hotspot on this account contact EE".  Roaming is on. Getting so tired of all the issues with EE. Can'...

FOB by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift data

Hi , I wanted to know if I have unlimited data, can I send gift of that to my family? Thanks 

Mesi88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Tiny amounts of data required

I have an Apple iPhone 6s+ on EE and need to use only a tiny amount of data per month when I'm out (so that my son can locate me using Apple's FindMy service). I do not want to pay a monthly fee to get way more data than I need when I'm likely to use...

TheMan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful