cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming

Lucyj1231
Investigator
Investigator

Hello my data roaming hasn’t turned on, I have been told to message 150 “ROAMING” but I don’t have signal to do this as my data roaming hasn’t turned on. How do I get around this ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lucyj1231

The option to activate roaming within your My EE account online has been temporarily removed. Roaming can be activated on your EE account via our customer care team once abroad.

Once logged in to your My EE account the chat option should appear when an agent is available, if this does not and your with someone with a working phone please give us a call on +44 7953966250.

Katie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B

Hi @Lucyj1231

Welcome to the community. 

Have you already left the UK?

Roaming being activated by texting 150 must be done before leaving the UK. 

If you are currently abroad I would recommend logging in to your My EE account and speaking with our live chat team who have account access and can activate this for you. 

Katie

My partner was able to activate her roaming post leaving the Uk. I have also been abroad and done this before therefore I don’t think this is the problem. In terms of the live chat, where do I access this? 

As I have looked all over the EE account website.

Katie_B

Hi @Lucyj1231

The option to activate roaming within your My EE account online has been temporarily removed. Roaming can be activated on your EE account via our customer care team once abroad.

Once logged in to your My EE account the chat option should appear when an agent is available, if this does not and your with someone with a working phone please give us a call on +44 7953966250.

Katie