Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Strange routing on the EE network

Hello all! Hoping to get a reply from the infamous @XRaySpeX  Basically, I am using my apple mac on a hotspot from my iphone 12, and 3 sites give me different IP address. All in the 109.249.187.x range. If I ssh to a server on GCP, it gives me 109.24...

Gifting data

I can’t gift data from my sons phone to my phone. He has enough data, but comes up with an error? 

Kelly201 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data not activating

Got my first sim with EE yesterday as I’ve moved from o2 and put it in, I have full signal and stuff but the data isn’t working despite being turned on. It’s tells me to turn it on even tho it already is. It’s been 24 hours now and still can’t use it...

2940F1ED-3F21-4D3A-ABA9-FEF7FFBC2F32.png

Resolved! Data allowance reset (PAYM) ?!?!?

I have a SIM-only plan, 40GB over 12 months. Monthly renewal date is the 9th of the month. My number has just been ported over from my previous network today and my data allowance for the month from 9/2 to 8/3 seems to have reset itself from roughly ...

grsdev by Expert Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

Can’t send and receive data 

Abdi12 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming in Europe

If I get Roam Abroad AND Video Data Pass as 2 of the 3 Smart Benefits, is there still a fair usage policy? In the information it reads that the Video Pass means you DON'T eat into your data at all. Husband works in Europe a lot so can use a lot of da...

Data Gifting

Hi,My partner has ran out of data and I can’t gift any using the app like I always do as she is totally out. I’ve tried calling but all lines are dead. Could you please give me a number that I can get through on. Many thanks Kris 

Kris1012 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting

Hi, I am trying to send some data to someone, but it keeps saying there is an error. The person needs the data I have spare Also I tried ringing 150 but didn't get to speak to anyone.

Susan621 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful