cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in India

DC-JH
Explorer

I have bought an add on 120 to use whilst in India. I have switched on mobile data, mobile roaming, and automatic in the settings. I still can’t connect to any provider. 

I also can’t live chat with EE.

Seems a bit pointless to have the add on. I had to ask via WhatsApp for a family to sort out two urgent requests, that I should have been able to do myself with a phone call. Urgent advise would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DC-JH

If you wish to activate this please log in to your My EE account and use our live chat service. 

Alternatively, if your with someone who has a working phone call +44 7953 966 250 and a member of our customer care team will be more than happy to help activate this for you. 

Katie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kirigaya_Kazuto
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Did you apply roaming on your EE account? turning on the settings on the phone is useless, unless it is ON, on your My EE account

No I hadn’t. Thank you for replying with the info. though! Much appreciated 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DC-JH

If you wish to activate this please log in to your My EE account and use our live chat service. 

Alternatively, if your with someone who has a working phone call +44 7953 966 250 and a member of our customer care team will be more than happy to help activate this for you. 

Katie