cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data flying away for no reason

DPapenko
Visitor

I've had pretty much the same contract for years (22G mobile data) and I went through many iPhones and I never had any issues with the mobile data, most of the time I had data left at the end of the month. Last month I had no issues, but something happened this month. I barely used my phone but the whole 22G was gone within half a month, I was confused and bought an extra 1G. It was gone after two days!! Because I needed wifi to navigate in London, I had to buy another 1G (these things are really expensive!!). And guess what? I left the phone in my bag, barely touching it and keeping it in airplane mode most of the day, and after 24h the 1G that I bought was gone again???? It usually lasts me about 5 days and now it was gone within a day. It only just started happening this month and I feel scammed out of my data because my phone is connected to wifi most of the day. Can you please help me with this issue? I don't understand how this is possible and why it started happening this month. 

1 REPLY 1
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @DPapenko 

What phone are you using?

Have you recently downloaded any new apps that use data in the background?

Jon