cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website is so bad

PollyBag
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to navigate my way around the ee website is proving to be utterly irritating.  Some pages I go to aren't working at the moment.  I've cleared cookies as suggested and still it continues.  I really do wish ee would improve the website.  It's always been rubbish.

32 REPLIES 32
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Pd36 

What happens when you log into your EE account and select upgrade? 

Leanne. 

opeme04
Visitor

Same thing for me, the site is absolute horror, I’ve been trying to purchase a ps5 but the site and app is like a labyrinth full of pages that don’t work. Very disappointing for a literal technical company.

Christopher_G

Hi @PollyBag 

Welcome to the community.

Which section are you trying to access? Do you get an error message?

Chris

It has nothing to do with the browser or your device or anything your end, EE simply does not want you to upgrade online, I’ve had the same issue now for weeks, they want you to call them, for what ever reason that is I’m not sure but it really is baffling!! EE seriously needs to sort out their website and its functions!

I'm having this problem too.  3 months after it was raised with you guys? Probably won't upgrade now. 

James 9 months later the website is still not fixed what's happening? I go round in a circle trying to upgrade 

Leanne_T

Hi @Oc61 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you tried different browsers? 

If so, this would need to be raised with our technical support team to get a support ticket raised for the EE account, have you called us on 150? 

Leanne.

The website is appalling no atter which browser you use. It's not that, it is the lack of accessibility and no clear cut path to get from a to b with the 'new design' - the app is just as awful. Not user friendly all, and you are losing customers, I will also be going once my contract is up. Don't get me wrong, speaking to customer service they are always great, but I don't want to call them up for simple tasks which I used to be able to do with a simple click.

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The website and app are a nightmare to use now, my latest bill came out today & I can't download it to see the full breakdown of it, I need to view it as I just upgraded my mobile and there were a few issues. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Patt1 

Do you get an error message when you try and download the bill? 

Have you tried another web browser? 

Leanne 🙂