cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website is so bad

PollyBag
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to navigate my way around the ee website is proving to be utterly irritating.  Some pages I go to aren't working at the moment.  I've cleared cookies as suggested and still it continues.  I really do wish ee would improve the website.  It's always been rubbish.

32 REPLIES 32

Trying to get through to speak to someone on 150 and I'm sent a text to click on the link and choose the option that I'm wanting to discuss.  No option to speak to anyone as it seems to be in a loop.  I've received a message saying my address has been changed today and if this wasn't me, to call 150.  I can't get this resolved.  And EE, please don't come back with what sounds like a helpful answer when it's not.  Just like you did the other day when you suggested I call EE regarding an issue I had on the website.  The website is rubbish to use and the system for contacting customer services is a system that doesn't work.  So fed up with something that should take ten minutes max taking hours all in!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PollyBag 

Thanks for coming here. 

Please call us on 150 and select option 2, option 1, and then any of the suitable options for your query. 

You can also message us when available on the get in touch page. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Florianhencher
Visitor

Exact same issue! On day 3 trying to upgrade and the website keeps crashing. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Florianhencher 

Could you try clearing cookies and cache and using a different web browser, does the same happen? 

Leanne 🙂

PhilWizz
Visitor

I have the same problem - on many occasions coming online  just to view my billing and usage, the pages take so long to load and render. Sometimes they don't render at all. Not sure what kind of backend or dev stack EE is using but dashboard experience from a UX perspective is really poor.  

Example below

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 12.42.52.png

It’s one the worst websites I have encountered, every time i get this “sorry this ain’t working at the moment” nonsense, whenever I try and navigate to add on and whenever I want to make changes to my account, the app is the same always with the same errors. Someone as big as EE with all that money surely you can get a website that works properly such a dissapointment.

Christopher_G

Hi @Betim88 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that the website isn't working great for you. Have you tried on a different device or browser?

Chris

Kirkhap2
Visitor

It is one of the many reasons I am moving to O2. EE website and app are not synced at all. It's atrocious.

Leanne_T

Hi @Kirkhap2 

I am very sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

Which part of the website have you experienced problems with? 

Was this your EE account? 

Leanne.

Pd36
Visitor

Agree, I’m trying to pay EE more money and upgrade my plane via website because I’m busy and can’t do calls.  Instead an army of people ring me out of the blue like a phishing attack