cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website is so bad

PollyBag
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to navigate my way around the ee website is proving to be utterly irritating.  Some pages I go to aren't working at the moment.  I've cleared cookies as suggested and still it continues.  I really do wish ee would improve the website.  It's always been rubbish.

23 REPLIES 23
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PollyBag 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which part of the website do you get the errors? Is this when you are logged into your My EE account and looking to upgrade? 

Leanne.

I was looking to upgrade so yes probably a part of that search. Sorry i didn't take a note of the actual occurrences. In general it's not a good website to navigate or to search easily or even to compare. 

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this @PollyBag 

Can you try another web browser, can you view the upgrade options? 

Leanne 🙂

I was using Google but I'll try another when i get the chance. Thanks for your help. 

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @PollyBag 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

I'm still having problems.  Now the page isn't available and is showing as too many retries.  I want to have a few pages open so that I can compare price plans etc.  It would be good if EE would allow this rather than having to open several pages.  
Pauline
Leanne_T

Thanks for trying @PollyBag 

Please report this to our mobile care team on 150, they will get your My EE looked into and help you get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.

will do
Pauline
Leanne_T

Thanks very much @PollyBag 

Leanne 🙂