EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

New APP

HiThe new app has downloaded on my phone today and does not show my itemised usage anymore.  This showed on the old version of the app yesterday.  Can someone please explain why?

keelsj by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

When I try and log into my EE app, it's saying well come Doreen , let's get you started. Why I've been with EE for 5 months 

Doreen143 by Skilled Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Delete an indiviual account in myEE

I have several different mobile accounts in myEE, one for each phone. How do I delete an account which is no longer valid. If I click on the account it asks me to enter a number, but of course I cannot do that as it has now been allocated a different...

FYIPS by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Try to join

I’m trying to join ee! But keep asking my number! But I don’t have my number yet. How can I join to get pay monthly phones

Fatma88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Gifting

Hi,I've just added the unlimited data add on a few days ago as I ran out of data. I thought I'd be able to gift my daughter some data but the app tells me I haven't got enough data or that there's a problem and to try again later. I've been trying fo...

My EE

Hi, since updating My EE app, I can’t open the app, it keeps sending me to a web site to log in, it then says there’s a problem. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it…… any ideas?

Barbs5 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hi everyone

My name is curt I am trying to navigate round the new version of the EE APP but finding it really difficult to use